What is www.office.com/myaccount?
www.office.com/myaccount is a URL used to create and manage Microsoft Office account. After you purchase Office or Microsoft 365 and activate your product using office.com/setup, you need to register your Office or Microsoft 365 account and subscription at office.com/myaccount . Manage Office or Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
- You can view your Office plan and your purchases.
- View your Office payment history and recurring bills.
- Your billing and payment details.
- You get access to all major Office tools and websites.
Buy Office or Microsoft 365 at
- www.office.com.) Go to
- www.office.com/setup and Sign in to your Office account. Enter product key into
- Office or to activate. Microsoft 365.Go to office.com/myaccount
- .Manage your (* )Office account
- and subscription.Create your )Office account
Use office.com/myaccount?Follow the steps to createMicrosoft
( *) Office Account to use your (* )Manage Office 365 subscriptionOpen a web browser and go towww.office.com/myaccount. Click
- Create One to create a new Office account. Provide an email address, or you can use a phone number to create an account. Then click the
- Next button. Create
- strong passwords that will be used for Office accounts. (Your password should be a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols). Now click
- Next button. Enter code to confirm
- your email address or OTP
- verify your phone number and clickContinue to create account. You have successfully entered the created Office account. Manage your Microsoft 365 Subscription
- Visitwww.office.com/myaccount to get your
– Manage Subscription. Sign in to your Office account using the existing Microsoft account you used to purchase your Microsoft 365 subscription. After logging in, you can see all available purchased products. To cancel your Microsoft 365 subscription visit www.office.com/myaccount.
Sign in with your
- Microsoft Office account . Click
- Services and Subscriptions in the top menu bar. All products, including your Office subscription, can be found on the Services page and under Subscriptions.
- Select and click the Manage
- button. On the next screen, you will see options to Cancel orUpgrade or Cancel,
- depending on your subscription type. Click Cancel and follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the cancellation. Clear your Microsoft 365 subscription charges
- Go to office. com/myaccount and
- . After logging in, click Services and Subscriptions. You can use (* )See invoices
- Expires. If you choose Pay Now
- , you can delete your payment.