Your place to set up, install and activate Office 2021,
Office 2019, Microsoft 365, and other Office versions on (PC or Mac)
office.com/setup – Set Up and Install Office with Product Key – www.office.com/setup
office.com/setup and Microsoft Office have been our companions for the past so many years since the flourishing of the business sector took place. It acts as the hero when we need to complete an assortment of expert assignments.
A wide range of Office applications can be found in different Office productivity suites named Microsoft 365 (Family & Personal), Office Home and Student 2019, 2016, 2013, Office Home and Business 2019 & 2016, Office Professional Plus 2019, Office Enterprise, and many more.
There are products for students, professionals, home users as well as businesses and these can be easily downloaded and installed with the help of Office product key. After you decide to purchase the Office software suite of your choice, it will be easier for you to set up the product on your device. So, let’s walk you through the complete step-by-step procedure to set up, install, and activate Office.
Enter Office Product Key using (office.com/setup)
Office.com/setup is the Official web URL that allows its users to install Office products on your device/s. You will always see Office product key in the form of XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. You can use 25 characters product key/code without hyphens and redeem it for Office Setup. If you have already redeemed your Office product key in your Microsoft account, then you can directly download Office from www.office.com/setup.
How to Set Up Office with office.com/setup (Step-by-Step)
- Visit Microsoft Office’s official website office .com/setup in your browser’s search bar or office.com/setup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Enter your email and password to sign in to your Microsoft Office account. You can also create a new account at office.com/myaccount.
- Enter your 25 Characters Product Key, which can be found on the office activation retail card or in your email receipt.
- Then, download Office Setup.
- Run Setup File.
- Now, click on Install. You’re all set! Office Setup is ready.
What is office.com/setup?
office.com/setup is an Official Microsoft web URL where you can download, install, and activate Office and Microsoft 365 with a product key/code.
office.com/setup is a website that provides you with the most Office productive suites, including software, servers, and services. It includes the world’s most popular software applications known as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Publisher, and Outlook.
There are many software in Office Setup to provide ease to the end-user to perform their day-to-day tasks. It has services like Microsoft Azure popular for cloud storage.
Office 2019 and Microsoft 365 are the most recent versions of the Office software package. You can still use old versions like Office 2016, Office 2013. Office setup comes with a variety of software packages, including Office 2019, 2016, which is a one-time PC and Mac purchase.
If you want to use Excel, Word, and PowerPoint only to get your work done with plenty of features, but without any extra services, you can still use the previous version of Office and Microsoft 365.
What is Microsoft Office 2019?
Microsoft Office 2019 is the latest standalone version of Microsoft’s Office software suite that Microsoft keeps updating from time to time to give its users a better experience while using any Office apps. Like previous versions, Microsoft Office 2019 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access 2019, Publisher 2019, and Visio 2019.
Whilst Microsoft has shifted its efforts to its subscription-based cloud service, Microsoft 365, Office 2019 allows users to pay a one-time fee to get access to Microsoft services forever.
Office 2019 is useful for people who like better to save and access their files offline without cloud backups.
How much Microsoft Office subscription Cost?
Microsoft has presented the most recent version of its wide-ranging applications on office.com. Like clockwork, there’s another variation with a redesigned UI, several new capabilities, and a critical issue waiting to refresh a number of PCs. In any case, Microsoft has taken impressive action to their trustworthy formula. Microsoft is giving its monthly supporters a great deal to continue evaluating their model, isn’t it? Indeed, how about we investigate the estimating and see with our own eyes, which is the most ideal approach to buy Office.
Microsoft 365 Family Cost $99.99/year or $9.99/month, Microsoft 365 Personal Cost $69.99/year or $6.99/month, Office Professional Plus 2019 Cost $439.99 for a one-time buy, Office Home and Student 2019 Cost $149.99 for a one-time buy, Office Home and Business 2019 Cost $249.99 for a one-time buy.
- Go to office.com/setup webpage.
- Sign In with Office Account or Create a New One.
- Enter your Office Product Key.
- Select Country and Language.
- On the Office Product Page, Select and Click Install Office.
- Click the blue Install button again.
- Review your options, Save and Download Setup.
- Run and install Office Setup.
- Finish Installation Wizard.
- Click Close and Open Office Apps.
Microsoft 365 and Office 2019 – Which should you buy?
If you’re confused about which one to choose, here’s what you need to know to choose the best one for you.
Microsoft Office has been the go-to software for any consumer. Being one of the giants of the internet, the most creative and productive software ever made, Microsoft has reached over 1.5 billion users worldwide. Chances are, you already have at least one app on your device/s. Microsoft Office is popular for its useful and smart features and a user-friendly interface that is easy to understand and work with. Microsoft Office is ready for everything you need to get your work done, from home to education to enterprise to business. If you’re thinking about using it for yourself, there are a few things to consider first. Microsoft Office has different subscriptions, with different payment plans and capabilities included in helping you to become productive. The most well-known packages are Office 2019 and Microsoft 365. Before Office 2019, Office 2016 and Office 2013 were the most customer-friendly, but Office 2019 is the updated and improved version of Microsoft Office. Microsoft 365 (previously known as Office 365) encompasses Office and other productivity apps designed for businesses, cloud-based services, and security.
Pros (Microsoft 365)
- Up to six people offering
- Free upgrades
- All apps access
- Customer support
- Windows 10, 8, 7, macOS support
Pros (Office 2019)
- One-time payment
- Access to Core apps
- Traditional experience
- Regular Security updates
- Windows 10 and macOS support
Cons (Microsoft 365)
- Monthly/yearly payments
- Overwhelming changes
- Cost for unnecessary features
- Limited functionality if service issues
Cons (Office 2019)
- One device license
- Limited features access
- No upgrades
- No customer support
- No older Windows support
Set Up & Install Office Setup using www.office.com/setup
- Go to www.office.com/setup webpage.
Open your browser and type www.office.com/setup or office.comsetup in your browser’s search/address bar and hit enter.
- Use Microsoft Account to Sign In Or Create a New Account.
Visiting office.com/setup will now require you to Sign In to your Microsoft Account, If you do not have a Microsoft Account you can create one by clicking on the Create a New Account button.
- Enter Product Key, Select Country, and Language.
Once you are signed in, you will need to find and enter your 25 characters Alphanumerical product key that comes with your Office Purchase. In some cases, you might also need to select your Country and Language.
- Select and Download Office Setup.
Now you will be on your Office Setup page and you will need to select the Office Version and Click on the Install button. Depending on your browser your Office Installation file will Download on your Device. In Edge, and Internet Explorer Click Save and Run, In Chrome Click Run.
- Run and Finish Installation.
Once your Office Installation files are downloaded and are ready for installation you will get a prompt, “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” Select Yes. The Installation will begin. In most cases, the Office Installation is automatic, and you do not need to do anything and in other cases, you might need to go through the Installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You’re all set. Run Office apps.
Once the installation is finished click on the close button and Go to the Applications folder depending on your OS. Run any Office application. Accept the License agreements and run Office applications.
Install Office Setup on Windows using office.com/setup
- Open any web browser like Google Chrome, IE, or Edge.
- Then, go to office.com/setup or www.office.com/setup for Office Setup.
- Now, Sign In with your existing Microsoft account or it is easy to create a new one if you do not have an existing account.
- Find your 25-characters Office Product key on the back of the card or in an email receipt.
- Then, Enter your Microsoft Office Product Key.
- Then, select your Country or region.
- Now, Choose your language and click “Next.”
- Again, click “Next.”
- Now you’ll be signed in to your Microsoft account, and your office product will get added to your Microsoft account.
- Then, at the top of the page, click “Services & Subscriptions.”
- Then, find your Office product, and right next to it, click “Install.”
- Now, Download/Install Office Setup and then run the setup file to begin installing office apps.
- Finish the Installation Process and run the Office Applications like Word, Excel, and sign in with your Microsoft account to activate your office.
- Congratulations! You’re all set! Office Setup is installed successfully.
Setup and Install Office on Mac
- Open your macOS default browser Safari and go to office.com/setup.
- Now, Sign in to your existing Microsoft office account or create a new account if you do not have one and, you will get redirected to the download page.
- Enter your Office product key/code, select Country/Region, and choose your language.
- Then, click “Next.”
- Now, your product key is confirmed, and click Next to go to your Microsoft account.
- Then, at the top of the page click Services & Subscriptions, and then on the right side, click Install to start downloading your office installer package.
- Then, at the left bottom corner, click on Finder and go to the Downloads folder, you will find the installer package under the name Microsoft office installer.pkg or Microsoft office installer.dmg, double click on it to launch the setup. If you are unable to open and set up your Office, go to the office support forum.
- When the first installation screen appears, select Continue to start the Office installation process.
- Then, accept license terms and click “install.”
- Choose how you wish to install the Office Setup and click Continue.
- Once the installation completes, you’ll get a message “Installation was successful.”
- Now open any office app like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and sign in with your Microsoft account email and password to activate your Office.
- Congratulations! Office is installed successfully. You’re all set.
Popular Microsoft Office Apps
Now that we have downloaded and installed Microsoft Office from office.com/setup. Let’s discuss the Apps which are included in this version of Office and their use.
Word processing application included in Microsoft Office Suite with features such as Spell Check, Great Formatting Tools, paragraphs, layouts, and more.
Microsoft’s database management system with amazing Graphical User Interface and Development tools with features like Store and Import data from databases, create forms, tables, queries, and reports.
With features like typing digital notes, creating drawings and screenshots, and the added capability of sharing your notes with other people. OneNote lets you write your thoughts before you forget them and allows you to edit your writing later.
Excel helps you create professional presentations with transition effects, timers, formatting, stock photos, images, and many more advanced features.
PowerPoint helps you create creative and professional presentations with slides, transition effects, timers, formatting, stock photos, images, and many more advanced features. PowerPoint is a must-have tool for students to create their projects, for businesses to present their business ideas and for professionals to show their skills and work.
OneDrive is cloud storage that Microsoft offers to its users along with Office 2019 and Microsoft 365 subscriptions free of cost and you get storage up to 1 TB where you can save files, documents, pictures, and much more and can access them anywhere.
Steps to Activate Microsoft Office (office.com/setup)
- Open the Microsoft Office Setup App, (Word or Excel).
- Wait for the activation wizard to appear on your computer screen.
- Sign in to your Microsoft Account with an email address and a password.
- Enter the 25-characters activation key/code.
- Now, click on Activate Now.
- You’ve successfully activated Microsoft Office Setup.
Steps to Activate Office Setup on Windows
- Open the desired office app such as Excel or Word and then, click the “Activate Now” button.
- On the activation screen, click on “I need to activate the software system over an internet connection.”
- Select “Next”.
- Then, you’ll be redirected to the Office Activation page. Enter the Unique 25 Alpha-numeric product activation key in the given area.
- To activate your Office, click the “Activate” button.
- Finally, Office Setup gets activated on your device successfully.
Steps to Activate Office Setup on Mac
1. After installing Office Setup, go to the Launchpad icon in the dock which is at the bottom of your computer screen to show all your Microsoft Office apps like Word and Excel.
2. Then click on the Word icon or any other office app in the Launchpad.
3. Another window will pop up saying what is new in Word. Click the “Get started” button to begin the activation process.
4. Now Enter your Microsoft account email associated with your Office product and your password to sign in.
5. System will then check if you have entered the valid information to activate and install the product. If the information you entered is valid then the system will automatically activate your office.
6. Now you’ll get a message that all Office applications have been successfully activated. You’re all set!
2021 updates for Microsoft Office
In Jan 2021, Microsoft has released some security and nonsecurity updates for Microsoft Office. These updates are primarily intended to help users keep their devices up-to-date. Microsoft released the update for the following versions of Office (Office 2010, Office 2013, and Office 2016). You must install the updates that are important to you. To download an update click here, “How to download and install the update.”
How to use the Office offline installer?
Due to the slow internet speed or unreliable network connections, we might encounter issues when installing Office, and in order to resolve these issues, Microsoft has provided us with an offline installer. Follow these manual steps to get started with the Office offline installer or go to office.com/setup.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet to download this offline installer file, but once that’s done, you can then install Office offline on a PC/Mac at your convenience.
- To download Microsoft Office with an offline installer, go to office.com/setup or www.office.com. Then, sign in with your Microsoft account or if you are already signed in with a different Microsoft account, sign out of that and then sign in again with the correct account.
- Then, Select Install Office. For Microsoft 365 subscription, you’ll need to select Install Office on the install page.
- Then, On the Download and install window, click on Other options.
- Check the box Download an offline installer and select the language. Then, select Download.
- When prompted, at the bottom of your browser, select Save (in Edge), Open (in Internet Explorer), Open when done (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox).
- The file will begin downloading on your PC.
- Once the download is complete, open File Explorer (on Windows) or Finder (on Mac).
- Then, go to the downloads folder and double-click on Setup32.exe to install the 32-bit version, or Setup64.exe to install the 64-bit version of Office to begin the offline installation.
- When you get the message, You’re all set, you can access your Office applications.
- Once the installation is complete, you need to activate Office. Be sure your device is connected to the Internet and then open any Office application, like Word or Excel.
- In most cases, Office is activated once you open an application and after you click Accept the License Agreement.
- After Office is activated and before you start using it, make sure you have the latest updates installed.
- Open any Office app, for example, Word, open a new document, and then at the top left select File, > Account.
- From the Update Options drop-down list, click on Update Now.
office.com/setupkey is the Microsoft Office Business and Commercial setup webpage. You can activate and redeem multiple product keys, and also set up Office on multiple devices.
Microsoft365.com/setup is an Official website used to set up and install Microsoft 365, formerly known as Office 365. To Redeem Microsoft 365 Product Key, Sign In or Create a New Office Account.
Disclaimer and Copyrights © 2021
We are not Microsoft, Do Not contact us for Technical Help or Support. PLEASE READ THE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY.
This website is only for informational purposes. We use the title only for reference and not with the intention that we have any affiliation with Microsoft. Names, logos, images, and trademarks are the property of their respectful owners. If you have any issues with the content of this website, please contact us directly, and we will get it resolved as soon as possible.
How to redeem Microsoft Office?
In Microsoft Store, select the View more menu located next to the Search box. Click on redeem code. If you are not already signed in, then sign in with the Microsoft account and enter the 25 Alphanumeric product codes, and then select Redeem.
Do I need internet access to install and activate Office?
You don’t need to be online to use Office applications such as Word or Excel after Office suite is installed and activated. However, you will initially require internet connectivity to install and activate Office, install any updates, and manage your billing.
How do I reinstall Microsoft Office?
Once you log in to your Microsoft account and find your Product Key, visit office.com then, select Install to reinstall Microsoft Office on your device.
Can I view my product key in Office?
No, you can’t do that. For security reasons, the full product key will not be displayed within the Office.
How to create Office Account?
Go to www.office.com/myaccount and follow the on-screen instructions to create Office Account with your email or phone number.